Communications and Marketing Specialist
Pursoma is a beauty wellness startup creating tools to keep you well in the modern world. Our therapeutic bath soaks are loved by Gwyneth Paltrow and Mindy Kaling, editors (see: New York Times, Vogue, Refinery29, Well+Good, many more), and our retailers, including Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, and Goop.
Our brand has grown authentically and organically this far and we’re now ready to add an in-house marketing specialist to our lean SoHo-based team.
You’ll play an integral role in customer acquisition, conversion and retention initiatives, and in building brand awareness across social channels. This position involves strategy and hands-on execution, giving you the opportunity to be both a thought leader and roll up your sleeves to take action and drive results.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy the left-brain-right-brain balance of analyzing and measuring data while co-creating beautiful content, and working in the beauty and wellness space.
- Develop and continually refine marketing strategy
- Develop communication and marketing calendar, timeline, milestones.
- Develop and execute instagram, facebook and email marketing campaigns
- Identify and execute partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Monitor engagement KPIs, analyze underlying trends, and regularly discuss with leadership
What Were Looking For:
- Deep knowledge of wellness and beauty landscape - trends, aesthetics, players.
- Experience in social media, email marketing, digital media.
- Keen wit and sense of humor - clever copywriting and communication skills.
- Refined aesthetic sense. Good eye for good design.
- Proficient GSuite, HTML/Shopify, Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
- And last but not least: scrappy enough to get things done brilliantly and beautifully despite limited resources!
SALARY: Starting at $36K DOE
If you feel like this was written for you, drop us an email telling us why!